I have been tagged by Nicole to crazy eights...so, here goes.
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. Going to Utah!!!!!
2. Zack coming to visit us
3. The rest of the family getting to meet Kinsey
4. Nick finishing school
5. Finding out where we go for residency
6. One day taking the kiddo's to Disneyworld
7. Watching Kinsey take her first steps
8. Being there for my kids and watching them grow
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took the kiddo's (and Colby's friend Mason) to the pool
2. Went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart
3. Did dishes--twice
4. Took dinner to Nick (ha ha, it was only Taco Bell, I was on my way to Wal-Mart to get groceries)
5. Worked out
6. Did laundry
7. Balanced my checkbook
8. Went to be early---I was pooped!!
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go back to school--I would love to get my masters
2. Move closer to my family
3. Juggle a career and still be with my kids
4. Go shopping more often--maybe when we're done with school
5. Have a personal trainer
6. Have a vacuum that would take the stains out of my carpet at the same time--the spots drive me crazy. I wish they would go away each time I vacuum.
7. I wish I could know what trial I was going to go through, you know, so I could prepare for it
8. I wish I could read Kinsey's mind and know what she was thinking or what she was trying to tell me
Eight Shows I Watch:
2. The news
3. Mickey Mouse Club House
4. Phineas and Ferb
5. Zack and Cody
6. Animal Planet
7. Discovery Channel
8. Oh, Food network Star
I know...I have a 4 year old, what do you expect.
Eight People I Tag:
The only 8 people that ever check my blog :)!!