I have been tagged by Nicole to crazy eights...so, here goes.
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. Going to Utah!!!!!
2. Zack coming to visit us
3. The rest of the family getting to meet Kinsey
4. Nick finishing school
5. Finding out where we go for residency
6. One day taking the kiddo's to Disneyworld
7. Watching Kinsey take her first steps
8. Being there for my kids and watching them grow
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took the kiddo's (and Colby's friend Mason) to the pool
2. Went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart
3. Did dishes--twice
4. Took dinner to Nick (ha ha, it was only Taco Bell, I was on my way to Wal-Mart to get groceries)
5. Worked out
6. Did laundry
7. Balanced my checkbook
8. Went to be early---I was pooped!!
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go back to school--I would love to get my masters
2. Move closer to my family
3. Juggle a career and still be with my kids
4. Go shopping more often--maybe when we're done with school
5. Have a personal trainer
6. Have a vacuum that would take the stains out of my carpet at the same time--the spots drive me crazy. I wish they would go away each time I vacuum.
7. I wish I could know what trial I was going to go through, you know, so I could prepare for it
8. I wish I could read Kinsey's mind and know what she was thinking or what she was trying to tell me
Eight Shows I Watch:
2. The news
3. Mickey Mouse Club House
4. Phineas and Ferb
5. Zack and Cody
6. Animal Planet
7. Discovery Channel
8. Oh, Food network Star
I know...I have a 4 year old, what do you expect.
Eight People I Tag:
The only 8 people that ever check my blog :)!!
Monday, June 15, 2009
So, the Giles came into San Antonio for their family vacation and we got to go tag along. I know I just put a post about it, but I wanted to post more pics. I think I took over 100 pictures in the week they were here. I know I didn't come anything close to what they took, but for me it was a lot of pictures. Anyways, I had to post more, because there were so many good pictures.
I'm such a slacker!!!! So, the Giles have been gone for a week and I am just getting to update my blog of all of the fun things we did while with them. It was soooooo fun to tag along with them. We joked about poor Gary having two wives that whole week, not to mention two extra kids. The looks we got when we went out to eat were priceless. We decided we were going to have t-shirts made up that said things like "No, I am not wife #2" or "Yes, we're from Utah".
Colby, my poor boy just does not know what to do with himself this whole past week. He misses his cousins like crazy. He has talked about them everyday. He is just counting down the days until we get to go out to Utah to see everyone. He ate up getting so much attention and so did Kinsey. She does not like me to put her down anymore. She really liked somebody always playing with her.
We hope all of the Giles know how much fun we had and how much it meant to us that they spent their family vacation in Texas, that we could tag along!!!